Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Familyversary!

One year ago today we officially became a family of 5!!! James and I met E for the first time in a tiny hotel room in Texas and man, this year has crawled and flown by all at the same time! So, today in honor of 4 becoming 5, E decided to take 3 steps towards me without holding on to anything and before I could grab any sort of camera, she sat down! Soon enough she'll be racing around on those cute chubs of hers!

To the ones I hold the tightest...J, C, R & E, I love you more than words can say and have embraced this past year with all its ups, downs, and round abouts! To my girls especially, thank you for giving your dad and I such joy and causing us to grow so much within ourselves and for keeping us on our toes and knees all at the same time! You three are sisters for life and we never want you to forget that.

Happy Familyversary-the Nelson fam rocks!

1 comment:

StaciSpeaks said...

You are the cutest fam ever! Congratulations on making it through the first of too-many-to-count years together! I just read all your posts on this new blog and I have to say that I envy your sense of humor...you just crack me up. :O) Anyhoo, blessings....spend a happy weekend together!

Love, Stace