Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Utah Cultural Diversity-take 1

Oct 13 2008 - VID00006



The girls school had a World's Fair which allowed them to learn a dance from a different country. This is Chloe's.

Can anyone else remember 3rd grade? Mrs. Marucci...Erie, PA....the little boy that snapped my bra (yes I was advanced in more ways than grades-AA cup I believe) and called me Susie Sponge. It was my last year of scratch-n-sniff stickers from speech class for my lisp. Which, btw, that last sentence was the final test....say it 5 times fast.

Cultural diversity with hand clapping and walking in circles....aaaah....3rd grade....good times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I saw the video before I read your post and forgot that that was the Ugandan dance or whatever it was. Seriously, I thought it was square dancing. Hahaha... well at least they seemed to be having fun. I am thinking that Chlo's going to learn more about diversity from being a Nelson that doing that dance, but whatever... =)

Susan Nelson said...

I think you may be on to something....